Since 2013, Bethany Christian School is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), an accrediting agency that provides support for the development of quality Christian schools throughout the world.
Through the accreditation self-study process, ACSI and the school community partner together to evaluate academic programs and operational practices of the school, based on high standards of educational excellence, recognizing significant accomplishments and establishing recommendations for continuous school improvement.
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Documents the school is true to its own foundational statements (mission, philosophy, and goals)
- Affirms the school meets standards of quality established by the international school community
- Provides validation of the credibility of the school/program
- Improves instruction, targeting increased student achievement
- Promotes ongoing institutional improvement through a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school/program development
- Gives purpose and direction for long range strategic planning