• The mission of Behavioral Consultation Services, Inc. (BCS) is to help each member maximize their potential through individualized assessment, treatment and support services.
• Our services are grounded in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
• BCS is a specialty provider that has expertise in treating common and severe problem behaviors for children and adults. A common feature of our approach is teaching new skills to help people live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
• Collaboration is the core of our success. Our treatment is integrated with caregivers and outside providers that include physicians, speech therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, schools, behavioral health homes, in-home workers, group homes and others.
Applied Behavior Analysis is our Foundation
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), also called behavioral engineering, is a scientific technique concerned with applying empirical approaches to improve behavior of social significance. With decades of research applied to many human problems, ethically applied ABA helps us help you.
One of our objectives is to empower treatment teams to help anyone, anywhere.
• BCS employs Licensed Behavior Analysts and Behavior Assessment Specialists.
• These specialists support individuals, families and teams with an initial 12-session consultation approach.
• This approach is conveniently delivered via Telehealth and works to provide assessment, treatment goal identification and training from the very first session.
• The goal is to identify and address the most pressing concerns as quickly as possible using an evidence-based framework.
• Most individuals that enroll in BCS services are dually enrolled within our family of health service brands.
• A Behavior Intervention Specialist is available at all of our service locations for local assistance of any necessary implementation and/or support.
• Additional services are available if the referring problem is not resolved after the initial 12-session consultation.
• This includes additional: parent training, therapy services, Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Treatment Plan (BTP) development, training and implementation.
Intermountain Behavioral Consultation Services, Inc.
1515 E Cedar Ave Suite# A6
Flagstaff, AZ 86004